Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pancha's baby

Default How do you reword a sentence?

I need help in rewording sentences and/or paragraphs in Word. A co-worker
explained it to me, so I know that it can be done, but I can't remember the
keys she told me to use. I am using Word 2003

Please help.

Confused

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helmut Weber

[Ctrl c]: "c" like "copy"
[Ctrl x]: "x" cut, a symbol for a pair of scissors
[Ctrl v]: "v" insert, like insert B between A and C

I don't know.

Greetings from Bavaria, Germany

Helmut Weber, MVP WordVBA

Win XP, Office 2003
"red.sys" & Chr$(64) & "t-online.de"

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
patricia martindale patricia martindale is offline

We hold these truths to be self-evident all men are created equal

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/100422933.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
b geer b geer is offline

Creates an enviroment of love and trust through warmth and responsive caring.

Guides infants gradually into regular sleeping and eating patterns while
remaining responsive to individual needs.
Responds to infants' needs for comfort and protection.

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/100422933.aspx