Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rwhalen

Default How can I move my speech recognition profile to another machine

I spent quite a bit of time training the voice recognition capability that
comes with Windows for my voice. Id like to move that file to a new machine
so I dont have to retrain the new machine. Any ideas where the file is and
how to move it would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Dick

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See
"Speech Recognition Profile Manager Tool".

Rwhalen wrote:
I spent quite a bit of time training the voice recognition capability that
comes with Windows for my voice. Id like to move that file to a new machine
so I dont have to retrain the new machine. Any ideas where the file is and
how to move it would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Dick

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brianne Brianne is offline

Default How can I move my speech recognition profile to another machin

Hi
I followed your suggestion and installed the Speech Manager Tool.
Only problem is I cannot locate any .SPF files on my computer.
I have run the training for speech twice.
Help please.
--
Brianne