How do I move yahoo email folders to desktop Word file?

Old March 12th 06, 12:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I move yahoo email folders to desktop Word file?

One of my Yahoo email folders contains over 100 messages. I would like to
be able to paste all these messages at once to a Word document. I was told
there
is a way to do this but I dont know how. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.