Sports banquet program

Old March 13th 06, 12:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Sports banquet program

I am in need of a template to build a program/brochure for a school sports
banquet. I simple oe is preferred, as I am not too talented ! I don't have
"Front page" for some reason on my copmputer.
Old March 13th 06, 02:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Hi wrestling secretary

To find templates to use in Word, try
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx, or try Google.
There are lots of program/brochure type templates on that Microsoft site.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"wrestling secretary" wrestling wrote