I really need help. I exited Word without saving my document!!

Old March 21st 06, 01:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I really need help. I exited Word without saving my document!!

I have just been writing in Word and accidentally exitied the program without
saving, in a moment of absolute madness. Where does Word store its temp files
of the document etc. I really need to get this back.
Old March 21st 06, 02:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you didn't set Word up to crate a backup, you won't have one. Plus if you
never saved that document with a name, there is nothing to make a back up
from.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christian" wrote in message
I have just been writing in Word and accidentally exitied the program
without
saving, in a moment of absolute madness. Where does Word store its temp
files
of the document etc. I really need to get this back.

How to put graphics on envelopes? Steve Koenig Microsoft Word Help 20 September 14th 07 04:40 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
Word 97 in Windows XP to maintain formatting Charlie''s Word VBA questions Microsoft Word Help 21 October 24th 05 09:49 PM