Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bcproofer

Default how do i stop deleting words as i type

hi there,

i obviously hit something on my laptop and now when i go to add words to
what i've already written, the letters are getting deleted instead of "pushed
ahead."

Help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

If you look down at your Status Bar you will see OVR which tells you that you
are in overtype mode. You must have topped your Insert key. Tap it again
and it will toggle the overtype mode off.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP