I want to type out my algebra homework to include the equations. .

Old January 23rd 05, 08:41 PM
Dave

Default I want to type out my algebra homework to include the equations. .

How do I type out algebra equations in word?
Old January 23rd 05, 10:20 PM
Doug Robbins

From the Insert menu, select Objects and then choose the Microsoft Equation
Editor item.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Old January 23rd 05, 10:21 PM

If the equations are too complex to be typed in Word, use the Equation
Editor. It comes with every version of Word but is not installed by default.
If you don't find Microsoft Equation 3.0 listed under Insert | Object,
you'll need to use Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Change to install
it (it's under Office Tools).

Old January 24th 05, 09:15 AM
Stefan Blom

As described in earlier responses, using the Equation Editor is the
way to create (complex) mathematical expressions in Word. But note
that you may have to specify a fixed value for line spacing to prevent
Equation Editor objects placed within the text of your document (as
opposed to an object being centered in a paragraph by itself) from
increasing the line height, which looks very ugly. This does not apply
to Equation Editor objects with another "Wrapping style" (on the
Layout tab of the FormatObject dialog box) than "Inline with text".

--
Stefan Blom