Where do fonts live?

Old April 5th 06, 05:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Where do fonts live?

On my old PC I have 2 fonts, Piranesi It BT & Parisian, that my wife uses in
her business documentation. After moving to a new machine I note that they
are not visible in Word as they are not part of the installed font base. They
are still visible on the old machine in Word.
I want to bring these two fonts over to my new machine but I cannot find
them on the old. I have looked in Windows\Fonts but cannot see them.
Any other locations that someone may know of?