What does a 1 inch margin look like?

Old April 9th 06, 01:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default What does a 1 inch margin look like?

It seems when I make all the margins 1 in. that it does not flow across the
page properly? Is this correct? Is it supposed to look narrow or squished
together?
Thank you.
Old April 9th 06, 03:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

1-inch margins work fine. What happens when you print out?
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.