how do I send my document typed in Word to a email address

Old April 11th 06, 01:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I send my document typed in Word to a email address

I have typed my paper and I am trying to email it from word to my mentor. I
go into file and click send to and click mail recipient with attachment,
enter the email address I want and then what? I don't see a send button
Old April 11th 06, 01:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The mail header you get when you do this will depend on what email client
you're using. But the message should have the same toolbar you're used to in
creating email, with the same Send button.

Old April 12th 06, 10:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are using something other than Outlook, you will do an attachment.
That is how I would send a document like that, at an attachment. It is
probably pretty big.

Then, you hit the send button in whatever program you are in.

I personally don't use the send to function because I use AOL and choose to
do the Attach File function.

Good luck with your paper!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The mail header you get when you do this will depend on what email client
you're using. But the message should have the same toolbar you're used to in
creating email, with the same Send button.

"frustrated" wrote in message
I have typed my paper and I am trying to email it from word to my mentor.

go into file and click send to and click mail recipient with attachment,
enter the email address I want and then what? I don't see a send button

Sending Mail Merge to Email to Multiple Recipients in the Same Mes Mark V Mailmerge 12 January 9th 12 10:03 AM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
How to reformat a complete document. wanda Microsoft Word Help 16 February 11th 06 11:43 PM
Hebrew Suggestions Dannyza Microsoft Word Help 2 November 21st 05 06:12 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM