How do I set a default print area in a word doc?

Old April 14th 06, 04:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I set a default print area in a word doc?

I want to create a default print area for a word document. I have
hyperlinked pages at the end of the document (for reference) that I don't
want to print.
Old April 14th 06, 05:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

AFAIK, there is no 'standard' feature in Word - It isn't like Excel where
content can be anywhere on a vast expanse of Columns & Rows and Ranges can
be 'named'.

The Print dialog allows you to specify what range of pages to be printed
(such as 1-9 of a 12 page doc), but if that is to be done
routinely/consistently you may want to create a macro for the purpose.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones