Watermarks and Dell 5200 Printer

Old April 19th 06, 06:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Watermarks and Dell 5200 Printer

Just received a new Dell printer 5200 (and I really miss my old HP printer).
The Dell is having difficulty printing watermarks, among other difficulties.
When you talk to Dell, they say it's a Word problem, not their problem.

Has anyone else had this difficulty and how have they fixed?
--
Gerald Priddle
Old April 19th 06, 11:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If they're text watermarks and they're printing every other letter, clear
the check box for "Semitransparent" in the Format | Background | Printed
Watermark dialog. If the problem is something else, please describe it.