how do I delete pages from a microsoft newsletter template

Old April 22nd 06, 06:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how do I delete pages from a microsoft newsletter template

I figured out how to delete pages from a newsletter template. Go to the page
you to delete, hilight the table and do delete table. The put your cursor at
the bottom of the previous page and hit the delete button. The page will
delete. Resave.