what template do I use for avery 8986 mailing labels

Old April 25th 06, 05:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default what template do I use for avery 8986 mailing labels

Old April 25th 06, 10:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you go to avery.com, you will see that the 8986 label is the same as the
3261, 6870, 8257, 8760, 8985, and 8987 labels. There is a template for 8257
labels.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"8986 Avery Mailing Labels" 8986 Avery Mailing