Need letterhead on first page only

Old April 26th 06, 05:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Need letterhead on first page only

I have been emailed a one page file with a new corporate letterhead, made up
of a header and a footer.

When I type onto page 2, the letterhead crops up again which is obviously
unneccessary.

I do not know how to suppress this. I seem to be able to tell WORD not to
show the letterhead on page 1 but on all subsequent pages but I need
precisely the opposite.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Old April 26th 06, 06:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old April 26th 06, 08:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Take a look at: How to set up letterhead or some other document where you
want one header on the first page and a different header on other pages.
http://www.addbalance.com/word/headersfooters.htm This gives step-by-step
instructions. (It also has the following links)

Some other pages to look at:

Letterhead Tips and Instructions
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

Letterhead Textboxes and Styles tutorial
http://addbalance.com/word/download....StylesTutorial

Template Basics
http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm

How to Create a Template - Part 2 - essential reading
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Custom...platePart2.htm

Word "Forms"
http://www.addbalance.com/word/wordw...rces.htm#Forms and

Word for Word Perfect Users