How do I print multiple pages of a single label?

Old April 27th 06, 09:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I print multiple pages of a single label?

Hello,
I want to print multiple pages of the same avery label. When I am using the
label printing feature, and select full page then print, I just get one
sheet. Which is fine, but I need more full sheets of the same label.

How do I ask Word 2003 Pro to print, say 5 sheets, of the same label? I
cannot seem to find this option. Hopefully the solution is something simple I
simply overlooked.

Thank you for any assistance you may provide, as repeating the above process
manually for each page of labels is extremely tedious!
Old April 27th 06, 09:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Instead of filling in the address information and then clicking Print, select
New Document. Then File Print and select the number of copies to print.
You can close without saving when you are done, unless you could use the
labels again in the future.

Old April 27th 06, 09:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

In the Labels dialog, click the New Document button instead of the Print
button. In the resulting dialog, use File Print and set the number of
copies in the print dialog.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old April 27th 06, 10:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

File - Print - change the number of prints

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old April 27th 06, 11:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Sometimes the answer is right under our noses and we just don't see them.
;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]