Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Wryen Meek

Default Integrating Database Data into a label template based on user inpu

Softwa Microsoft Office Professional 2003

Situation:

I would like to create a very easy to use Word Template that generates a
label based on data I have in an Access Database. I would like to be able to
open the document and be prompted to input a list of datasets to generate
labels for. I would also like to be able to recyle old label sheets, so I
need to specify which label sections in the template to skip. I know how to
acomplish this in Access - But I really dont want to recreate a bunch a Avery
Label Templates in the form of Acess Reports. Also my co-workers dont have a
clue how to use Access nor can I count on those that come after me to know
Access - therefore it would be nice to do this in Word, a program that they
know how to use.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or offer some suggestions?

Thanks

How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
Global/Master Template [email protected] New Users 1 October 27th 05 03:34 PM
text form field in document (based on template) Dan Microsoft Word Help 2 October 19th 05 05:07 PM
update text form field on document based on template Dan Microsoft Word Help 0 October 18th 05 09:09 PM
Moving templates to other computer GeorgeMar Microsoft Word Help 10 February 19th 05 04:59 AM