how do I change default address block elements in mail merge?

Old May 5th 06, 10:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default how do I change default address block elements in mail merge?

I do mail merges in Word 2003 weekly at my office. How do I reset the
default Address Block format to include the elements I need, in the format I
need them so that I don't have to select it every time I do a mail merge? I'd
also like to reset the default Greeting Line selection for the same reason.
Old May 6th 06, 06:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Don't even try. Use the individual fields that you require laid out as you
intend.
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/formatting_word_fields.htm should help

--