how to add a map to an invite

Old May 11th 06, 12:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how to add a map to an invite

I am creating a cook out invite and want to add a map to it from google maps
or mapquest? any suggestions?
Old May 11th 06, 01:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you have a question about how to put the map in your invitation?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old May 11th 06, 01:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello bether

bether wrote:
I am creating a cook out invite and want to add a map to it from google maps
or mapquest? any suggestions?

Technically possible: yes of course. Make a printscreen (hit
"PrintScreen") of the browser window showing the desired view, paste it
into Word, resize and refit it using the "Picture" toolbar.

Legally feasible:
Check out http://maps.google.com/help/terms_maps.html

IAMAL, and HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP

Old May 12th 06, 11:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
PrintScreen should not be necessary. You can usually right-click on the map
and either copy it or (preferably) use Save Image As.

I couldn't (on maps.google.com), and I was too lazy to try out different
browsers or check whether there was something meaningful in my cache. :-)

Greetings
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS