Does anyone have AIA G702 and/or G703 in an Office template?

Old May 11th 06, 05:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Does anyone have AIA G702 and/or G703 in an Office template?

I am looking for some templates for one of our construction managers.
Specifically AIA standard G702 and G703. Preferably in Work or Excel, but
any format would be welcome.
Old May 11th 06, 05:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I found Excel templates at
http://www.constructionscheduling.com/whats_new.htm, near the bottom of the
page. The download is a self-extracting zip file (that is, download the exe
file to your PC, then double-click it to unzip the two templates inside it).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman