How do I send My email flyer as the email body?

Old May 20th 06, 01:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I send My email flyer as the email body?

When creating a flyer in word to send out as the email body it doesnt come
through the email correctly. It looks right in Word after I am finished
creating it, but when I send it it comes through and everything is out of
place? It doesnt look like the vresion I created. Whats up? Can anyone help?
Old May 20th 06, 06:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Two issues he

1. There is an essential incompatibility between Word Document format and
HTML format used for e-mail. If you want your Word document to be delivered
as you sent it then you will need to send it as an attachment - preferably
having converted it to PDF format, for which you'll need additional
software. Or prepare it as html to start off with - which is probably
simpler to do using Outlook's own editor as there there is no such conflict
of formats.

2. Many users will have the e-mail viewers set to display only plain text,
so formatting in the message itself will be lost to them.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Chuck wrote:
When creating a flyer in word to send out as the email body it doesn't
come through the email correctly. It looks right in Word after I am
finished creating it, but when I send it it comes through and
everything is out of place? It doesn't look like the version I
created. What's up? Can anyone help?