How do I put the "dots" over the letter "e" in Word?

Old May 22nd 06, 03:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I put the "dots" over the letter "e" in Word?

You know, the ones used in some band names...
Old May 22nd 06, 04:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If you're talking about an umlaut or diaeresis, type Ctrl+: (colon), then e
(or E). Or Alt+0235 (or Alt+0203) on the numeric keypad.For more, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/InsertSpecChars.htm

Old May 22nd 06, 04:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See this article: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/InsertSpecChars.htm