How to put different page numbering in table of authorities and t.

Old May 26th 06, 08:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to put different page numbering in table of authorities and t.

How can I get a table of authorities and table of contents to begin page
numbernig at i, ii, iii then start with numbers, such as 5, 6, etc.
Old May 29th 06, 09:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi legal

legal wrote:
How can I get a table of authorities and table of contents to begin page
numbernig at i, ii, iii then start with numbers, such as 5, 6, etc.

How to control the page numbering in a Word document (by Bill Coan)
http://mvps.org/word/FAQs/Numbering/PageNumbering.htm

Working with Sections (by Dave Rado)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...thSections.htm

Creating a Template – The Basics (Part I, by Suzanne Barnhil)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart1.htm

Creating a Template (Part II, by John McGhie)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart2.htm

HTH
Robert
--