Can I insert a multipage .tiff file into word

Old May 29th 06, 02:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can I insert a multipage .tiff file into word

I am currently using Word 2000. I would like to insert a multipage .tiff
file into a word document without having to cut and paste each individual
page. Does anyone have any suggestions.
Old May 29th 06, 04:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can't. When you insert an object (such as a .tif file) into
Word, that object cannot span more than one page.

Old May 29th 06, 04:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No can do. Word can't display any object across a page boundary.
You'll have to split the tiff into separate one-page pictures.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman