How do I turn off word wrap in a cell in a table?

Old June 1st 06, 01:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do I turn off word wrap in a cell in a table?

I did this once, and can't remember how I did it! I need to have the
character spacing and font size automatically grow smaller as the amount of
text typed into a cell in a table increases. The text must stay on one line,
and the column size myst remain fixed.

Any help would be appreciated!

....Joe
Old June 1st 06, 02:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Kavman,
Click in that cell, choose Table - Table properties - cell tab - options -
check the box Adjust text at the bottom of the dialog.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"kavman" schreef in bericht