How do I merge and address list and print envelopes only?

Old January 10th 05, 01:49 AM
OBRetiree

Default How do I merge and address list and print envelopes only?

I want to print names and addresses directly to my envelopes for my Christmas
cards. How can I merge my list and from Word to print only the evelopes?

Old January 10th 05, 06:47 AM
Graham Mayor

Isn't it a bit early for Christmas Cards?
Create a separate envelope merge document, useing 'envelope' as the document
type.
The procedure is essentially that at
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm albeit with a
different document type.