How to attach a PDF file to a Mail Merge Email from Word?

Old January 16th 05, 04:43 AM
RPMissions

Default How to attach a PDF file to a Mail Merge Email from Word?

Is it possible for me to attach a PDF file to a Mail Merge Email campaign? I
am using an Excel file for names and email addresses, then using Word to
write my email and using the Mail Merge Wizard to send the emails. In this
step, is there a way I can attach a PDF document to the email so all
recipients get it? Thanks for your help.
Old January 16th 05, 07:06 AM
Graham Mayor

See the article prepared by fellow MVP Doug Robbins at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com