How to copy format of 1st label to all labels?

Old June 12th 06, 02:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How to copy format of 1st label to all labels?

Using Avery 8463 tempalte from MS, I've input my return address in the 1st
label.
How do I copy or cause the return address to be input into all labels?
Old June 12th 06, 03:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Check the radio button for "Full page of the same label."

Old June 12th 06, 06:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you have created a new document from the label wizard you could use the
macro at the end of http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm to
duplicate the formatted content or the first cell.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org