Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben T

Default Tracking Changes

Please
How do I remove Tracking Changes from a document that I want to email and
items changed to red, etc. so that when
I close and save the document and subsequently open it all the tracking
changes do not reappear?
Desperate, please help.
Ben

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

You need to accept all tracked changes and delete all comments.
How you do this depends on which version of Word you're using,
but I guess you're too desperate to tell us that. See
and
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html
for more information.

Ben T wrote:

Please
How do I remove Tracking Changes from a document that I want to email and
items changed to red, etc. so that when
I close and save the document and subsequently open it all the tracking
changes do not reappear?
Desperate, please help.
Ben

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Word 2000: Tools | Track changes | Accept or Reject changes, then click
on Accept all changes, confirm when asked. This should remove all
review markups and the comments

Ben T wrote:

Please
How do I remove Tracking Changes from a document that I want to email and
items changed to red, etc. so that when
I close and save the document and subsequently open it all the tracking
changes do not reappear?
Desperate, please help.
Ben

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
POP

Ben T wrote:
Please
How do I remove Tracking Changes from a document that I
want to email and items changed to red, etc. so that when
I close and save the document and subsequently open it all
the tracking changes do not reappear?
Desperate, please help.
Ben

Use Word's Help and Search for it. It's there and easy to
understand.

Pop

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

POP wrote:

Use Word's Help and Search for it. It's there and easy to
understand.

Pop

IMHO Word has one of the best Help facilites I've ever used. It rarely
fails to find excatly what you are trying to say. Execel is not a patch
on it, I feel (both Office 2000).

Change Tracking CharlieTuneA Microsoft Word Help 6 March 3rd 06 08:49 PM
Track changes so that view does not show tracking but print does Frankie Microsoft Word Help 1 December 24th 05 02:19 PM
Tracking Options Dave Leer New Users 1 August 16th 05 02:40 PM
Turning Tracking Off Jimmy Microsoft Word Help 4 July 26th 05 11:04 PM
Garbage at end of document Lexisch Microsoft Word Help 2 December 2nd 04 08:35 PM