How do I enter a page number manually in a header in word 2007?

Old June 16th 06, 03:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I enter a page number manually in a header in word 2007?

How do I enter page numbers manually in Word 2007
Old June 16th 06, 06:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can edit the header or footer of a page by using Insert tab, header
or footer. Is that what you are looking for?

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

"Wade" wrote in message
:

How do I enter page numbers manually in Word 2007