un-merge a cell in word table

Old June 20th 06, 04:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default un-merge a cell in word table

How do I un-merge a cell in a word table. I have 2 side by side columns of
tables. I am affecting the line in the first table when I try to go from 2
lines to 1 line (which I had previously merged)
Old June 20th 06, 07:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

To unmerge a cell, you have to split it. Sometimes, it's easier to insert a
new row with all of the required cells, using the ability to insert below or
above a row, and then copy the required parts of the text in the merge cell
to the individual cells in the new row and then delete the row containing
the merged cell(s)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.