When I try to print my Word document, blank page comes out - why?

Old June 23rd 06, 04:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default When I try to print my Word document, blank page comes out - why?

When I try to print a word document, the printer only prints a blank page.
Why will it not actually print the document?
Old June 23rd 06, 04:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you out of ink?

Any chance there's a dotted line under the text?

Does this happen to all documents or just one?

Etc

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old June 23rd 06, 11:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If the text is in a text box or there are graphics involved, make sure you
have "Drawing objects" checked on the Print tab of Tools | Options.