How do I turn off the paragraph, space, markers in text?

Old June 28th 06, 07:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I turn off the paragraph, space, markers in text?

Marks for end of line, new paragraph, spaces between letters are present in
all my documents in Word. I would like to turn off this feature. How do I?
Old June 28th 06, 07:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

on you standard toolbar there's a small button named show/hide (ctrl +*),
click on it.

Old June 28th 06, 08:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Which version of Word? It's a lot different in Word 2007 that in previous
versions.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

news

Old June 28th 06, 09:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Click on the button in your menu bar.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Which version of Word? It's a lot different in Word 2007 that in previous
versions.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

news

Old June 28th 06, 09:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Press Ctrl+* or Click the Show/Hide ¶ button on the Standard toolbar. For
some reasons why you might sometimes want to see nonprinting characters
(formatting marks), see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Which version of Word? It's a lot different in Word 2007 that in

previous
versions.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

news

Old June 29th 06, 03:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Thank you all. The Show/Hide button was hidden and I had trouble finding the
expansion button.

I am grateful and a little embarassed that I have not noticed the movement
of this feature over the last 20 years using Word.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Which version of Word? It's a lot different in Word 2007 that in

previous
versions.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

news Marks for end of line, new paragraph, spaces between letters are