monthly calendar that you can write on

Old July 6th 06, 04:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Un1c0rn69

Default monthly calendar that you can write on

I need to find an online calendar that has a place to write things in the box
that has the number

Old July 6th 06, 05:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

This newsgroup does not deal with the content of Word documents.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old July 6th 06, 06:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The Office Template Gallery
http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx? has many calendar
templates.