How do I remove a line is embedded in Word Doc. Not a picture.

Old July 9th 06, 07:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sally

Default How do I remove a line is embedded in Word Doc. Not a picture.

I am creating a user training document. Somehow a line has become embedded
in the document and appears on each page at the same place. I try clicking
on it, thinking it is an object that I can remove, but cannot access it. I
have tried formatting the document, but still cannot remove the line.
Any Suggestions?

Thanks,
Sally
Old July 9th 06, 07:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

It's probably anchored to the header. View | Header and Footer, then click
on the line and delete. If not a graphic, it may be a border (Format |
Borders and Shading).

Old July 10th 06, 02:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tytoque

"Sally" wrote in message
I am creating a user training document. Somehow a line has become

embedded
in the document and appears on each page at the same place. I try

clicking
on it, thinking it is an object that I can remove, but cannot access it.

have tried formatting the document, but still cannot remove the line.
Any Suggestions?

Thanks,
Sally

FilePage SetupLayout tabBorders...Page BordernoneOK

It has removed 10 spam emails to date.
Get the free SPAMfighter he http://www.spamfighter.com/len

Why dont MS just f**king re-write Word from scratch? Its dogsh*t Word Hater Microsoft Word Help 32 November 4th 13 10:19 PM
How to put graphics on envelopes? Steve Koenig Microsoft Word Help 20 September 14th 07 04:40 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
double window envelope tpdebronsky Page Layout 4 May 17th 05 07:34 AM