Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Finance Girl Finance Girl is offline

Default Why am I getting an unexpected error in the grammar checker?

Recently my MS Word (97?) stopped being able to complete a spell check of my
MS Word documents.

I get the following message:

MS Word
There was an unexpected error in the grammar checker.
Word cannot complete the grammar check.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi ?B?RmluYW5jZSBHaXJs?=,

Recently my MS Word (97?) stopped being able to complete a spell check of my
MS Word documents.

Cannot complete; does that mean it actually checks part of the document? Is
this happening with all documents (even a new one with text containing no
errors)? Or just with certain documents?

I get the following message:

MS Word
There was an unexpected error in the grammar checker.
Word cannot complete the grammar check.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org