How to put text along the arc of a circle?

Old July 11th 06, 10:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JDK

Default How to put text along the arc of a circle?

How do I enter text in a circle along the top and bottom arc of the circle?
Old July 11th 06, 11:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

In Word, WordArt is the closest you'll get. To do it properly you'll need an
app like Corel or PageMaker.

Old July 11th 06, 11:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod

Hi JDK,

If you're using a postscript printer, you can use a PRINT field to embed the
postscript code for this into the document. Not a trivial task, though. If
you want to do this, say so and I'll post some code to get you started.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]