Extracting words by their alfabetic order

Old July 12th 06, 01:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Albana

Default Extracting words by their alfabetic order

I have a small dictionary in Albanian language and I would like to create a
small application in microsof word for extracting wards and their
explanation. For example when I type a or b letter I would like to have all
words that starts with a or b or c etc.
So, when I type (A) ALL THE WORDS that start with letter A will display. I
wll select a word and in another window I want to display the explanation for
this word.
Like a small dictionary. Like object browser at visual basic editor
Old July 12th 06, 11:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

You've posted this about a dozen times across a whole heap of groups. You're
not getting a response because you're not asking a question.

"Albana" wrote in message
I have a small dictionary in Albanian language and I would like to create a
small application in microsof word for extracting wards and their
explanation. For example when I type a or b letter I would like to have
all
words that starts with a or b or c etc.
So, when I type (A) ALL THE WORDS that start with letter A will display. I
wll select a word and in another window I want to display the explanation
for
this word.
Like a small dictionary. Like object browser at visual basic editor

How to find a series of words and then changing formats MolTom Microsoft Word Help 4 December 13th 05 03:05 PM
How can I find if there are doubles in my list of words? Rhen Microsoft Word Help 3 June 9th 05 05:12 AM
Word frequencies Anthea Microsoft Word Help 6 January 10th 05 04:46 AM
Word Count mel Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 04 10:17 PM
Recurring words/phrases Pegge New Users 1 December 9th 04 02:08 AM