My header is taking up valuable space-why is the header box big?

Old July 12th 06, 05:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word header trouble

Default My header is taking up valuable space-why is the header box big?

Most of the way thru my 26 page document, the header look good, but then the
"box" the header is in got really big. Why and how do I get rid of it? It
won't let me have the spaces I need.
Old July 12th 06, 11:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On the Layout tab of Page Setup, make sure the vertical alignment is set to
Top and not Center.

"Word header trouble" Word header wrote
in message ...