remove line in header

Old July 14th 06, 02:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christine

Default remove line in header

Hi

Anybody help me?

There is a line automatically appears when I insert 'header and footer'
everytime. How to remove it? It drives me crazy! It is not border. I tried
several ways, but it still there.

Thanx!

Christine
Old July 14th 06, 03:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Have you tried opening the Header and then Format|BordersandShading|Borders
and selecting None?
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

Old July 14th 06, 04:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

And you get a line in every header? Is this a template that you're using?
Can you give me some more information?
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Christine" wrote:

I tried, but it doesn't work.

Thanx anyway!

Old July 14th 06, 04:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Does it print?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
I tried, but it doesn't work.

Thanx anyway!

Old July 14th 06, 04:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christine

Yes.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Does it print?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
I tried, but it doesn't work.

Thanx anyway!

Old July 14th 06, 04:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Any chance you could forward that document on to me to take a look at it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
Yes.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Does it print?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
I tried, but it doesn't work.

Thanx anyway!

Old July 14th 06, 04:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christine

Do you have email? So I can email you a sample.

"Carol" wrote:

And you get a line in every header? Is this a template that you're using?
Can you give me some more information?
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Christine" wrote:

I tried, but it doesn't work.

Thanx anyway!

Old July 14th 06, 05:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christine

Thanx. Could I have your email, so I can attach you a sample.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Any chance you could forward that document on to me to take a look at it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message