how do add sections to resume template

Old July 28th 06, 04:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dk

Default how do add sections to resume template

I need to add sections of experience/previous employers to a word resume
template-any help out there?
Old July 28th 06, 05:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

So insert them. Where's the problem?

Old July 28th 06, 09:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Answered in microsoft.public.word.newusers. Please do not multi-post.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"dk" wrote in message
I need to add sections of experience/previous employers to a word
resume template-any help out there?

How to I lock a template for modification only? PegSCK Microsoft Word Help 4 February 24th 06 09:45 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
How do I add additional work experience to a resume template Looking to gain employment Microsoft Word Help 0 April 14th 05 03:31 AM
Template with several sections and different headers and footers Fredrik Eide Nilsen Page Layout 1 March 31st 05 12:17 PM
How do i make Windows XP coputer accept resume template? Goldie Microsoft Word Help 5 December 9th 04 02:10 PM