how do I insert a star in a document?

Old July 29th 06, 07:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
artsdiva

Default how do I insert a star in a document?

It seems like a silly question, but I can't find a simple black five-pointed
star in my word fonts - I know they're there, but where???

Thanks
AD
Old July 29th 06, 08:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helmut Weber

Hi,

Wingdings 171,

but I don't know, whether the font Wingdings
comes with office.

--
Greetings from Bavaria, Germany

Helmut Weber, MVP WordVBA