How do I insert multiple blank pages into my Word file automatical

Old July 31st 06, 04:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mac

Default How do I insert multiple blank pages into my Word file automatical

Old July 31st 06, 04:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

This space is to explain your question.

What is it you are trying to do? Word creates pages on the fly as it prints,
it really doesn't have a page structure as such.

Version of Word?
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Old July 31st 06, 04:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mac

Default How do I insert multiple blank pages into my Word file automat

Mr. Charles:
I would like to thank you for your interest.

I have an already printed document of 100 pages ( hard copy) from an unknown
software. I would like to print page numbers on these 100 sheets that are
already printed. So, I would like to know if there is an easy or automatic
way of creating a word document with 100 blank sheets with just page nos. on
it, so that I can insert my already printed sheets into the printer and get
the Page nos. printed on them.

Old July 31st 06, 05:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

Simplest way:
Ctrl-Enter
This inserts a hard page break. It is normally not the best idea to use this
in regular documents because it can cause problems editing.

Create ten pages like this. Then Select All (Ctrl-A), Ctrl-C, Ctrl-End
Then press Ctrl-V nine times

Old July 31st 06, 06:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mac

Charles:

Thank you, it was very helpful.
Mac