I cant find my "Product Id" in order to Register... what do I do?

Old December 31st 04, 10:39 PM
tera7

Default I cant find my "Product Id" in order to Register... what do I do?

I cant seem to find my "product id" . I got my computer re-formatted and now
I need to instal Microsoft Works Suite 99. I have the disc and its asking me
for the product id code and that it can be found on the certificate of
authenticity. I have the certificate, on the getting started microsoft
windows 98 book, but none of the numbers match up!! HELP!
Old December 31st 04, 10:53 PM

The Certificate of Authenticity you're looking at is the one for Windows.
You need to find the one for Word or Office or Works Suite (whichever came
installed). If this was a retail version of Word, Office, or Works Suite,
the CD key will be on a yellow or orange sticker on the CD case.