split of words at the end of each line

Old January 7th 05, 06:59 AM
Im Subin

Default split of words at the end of each line

I recently experienced a problem in word: the last words
in each line is split without hyphenation. For example,
if I type "word" at the end of line, wor appears in the
first line, and d appears in the next line. I tried
hyphenation option in tools, but did not work. I will
appreciate your advice.

subin
Old January 7th 05, 04:22 PM

This usually indicates either a damaged font or a corrupt document. Wrt
fonts, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CommonFontProbs.htm. Wrt
documents, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm

"Im Subin" wrote in message
I recently experienced a problem in word: the last words
in each line is split without hyphenation. For example,
if I type "word" at the end of line, wor appears in the
first line, and d appears in the next line. I tried
hyphenation option in tools, but did not work. I will
appreciate your advice.

subin

Keeping number series together without line split ryckma2 Microsoft Word Help 1 December 30th 04 06:04 PM
how to protect a line or words within a word document David M Microsoft Word Help 1 December 16th 04 08:44 AM
Word Count mel Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 04 11:17 PM
create a hard space in word to keep two words together in a line cynwalker Microsoft Word Help 2 December 7th 04 11:57 PM
Black line concealing words when typing. Dusty Microsoft Word Help 1 December 7th 04 07:11 AM