Stop Norton from scanning Word

Old August 16th 06, 01:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jackie D

Default Stop Norton from scanning Word

I have Norton AntiVirus 2005 and Office 2003. Why is Norton performing a
virus scan on each Word document before it opens when I've deselected the
Office Plug-in in Norton?
--
Can anyone please help?

Thank you
Jackie
Old August 16th 06, 08:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329820 "How to use Office
programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in" and
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...4aedb071e6f80e
..

Old August 18th 06, 11:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jackie D

Hi

Thanks for the articles. Most helpful
--