Lesson Learned re File Cleanup Utilities

Old January 17th 05, 05:10 PM
Ed

Default Lesson Learned re File Cleanup Utilities

Lesson learned:
A while back I posted a problem with my User Data not being
saved. Specifically, I had to reenter my return address
every time I used the envelope tool. I was advised that it
was a registry corruption problem.

Well, I finally solved the real problem. I was using one of
the popular file/tracks cleanup utilites (CrapCleaner). One
of the options was to cleanup tracks from MS Office 2003.
After I deselected this option, I no longer had the problem
of my return address disappearing! I post this in case
somebody else has ever had this problem and didn't
associate it with a file cleanup utility.