Need addresses to show in a mail merge instead of "Next Record"

Old August 25th 06, 11:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jocelyn

Default Need addresses to show in a mail merge instead of "Next Record"

I am trying to create labels using mail merge fwith addresses from an excel
spreadsheet. When I merge them the labels show up as "Next Record" on each
of them. How can I get the actual addresses there???
Old August 26th 06, 12:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

You need to insert some suitable address fields then use the propagate
label option. Word Merge does not try to work out what you want on your
labels - you have to tell it.

Graham Mayor's article may help, probably starting from the point where it
says "Insert the fields":

Peter Jamieson