to make double space inbetween the sentences seperated by"."or"?"

Old August 26th 06, 09:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
dinesh

Default to make double space inbetween the sentences seperated by"."or"?"

Old August 26th 06, 09:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

This big blank space is for your question. If you're asking what I think
you're asking, though, don't bother unless you're using a monospaced font
such as Courier New. The current convention (not universally but widely
observed) is to leave only a single space between sentences when using