invisible word cursor

Old September 1st 06, 06:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doc

Default invisible word cursor

While the pointer that moves with the mouse can be seen, the small verticle
line which denotes where your next input goes, in Word 2007 and Outlook 2007
is invisible. I have unchecked "make cursor invisible when typing" in
Control PanelMouseOptions and the cursor works in other programs (like
right now)?
Old September 1st 06, 08:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pop`

Doc wrote:

I have unchecked "make cursor
invisible when typing" in Control PanelMouseOptions and the cursor
works in other programs (like right now)?

Reread that sentence. That's probably your answer g.

Pop`

Old September 1st 06, 08:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The "Hide pointer when typing" setting applies to the mouse pointer only,
not the cursor. If there is a setting regarding the cursor in Office 2007,
then that's something I'm not familiar with, but if the cursor has become
very small (a dot), then at least in previous versions, changing the zoom to
500% and back usually restores it, at least temporarily.

Old September 1st 06, 09:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doc

Thanks Suzanne, but there is no cursor AT ALL. Plus, in 2007, zooming to
500% is not an option (at least, none that I can find.

"Doc" wrote in message
While the pointer that moves with the mouse can be seen, the small

verticle
line which denotes where your next input goes, in Word 2007 and Outlook

2007
is invisible. I have unchecked "make cursor invisible when typing" in
Control PanelMouseOptions and the cursor works in other programs (like
right now)?

Why dont MS just f**king re-write Word from scratch? Its dogsh*t Word Hater Microsoft Word Help 32 November 4th 13 11:19 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
How can Word display full path of a file in the title bar? SAsif Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 06 05:32 PM